A new level of communication, productivity, and safety from the industry’s leading DECT experts
With crystal-clear voice quality and reliable connectivity, S Series handsets keep deskless workers connected, anywhere on-site. Designed for teams in motion, the rugged-built handsets feature large displays, icon-based menu structures, and lightweight designs and deliver unparalleled telephony, secure messaging, and critical safety features to workers anywhere on the job. Plus, with over-the-air configuration and updates, managing your solution has never been simpler.
S Series: A rugged, scalable, and secure solution for any workplace.
- Crystal-clear voice quality with dual microphones for echo cancellation and noise suppression
- User-selectable audio profiles for quiet, normal, and noisy environments so calls are heard comfortably all environments
- Employees remain reachable while moving around large sites resulting in more answered calls
- 2.4-inch high-definition display offers enhanced visibility for reading messages, caller ID, and other important information
- Thin form factor for comfortable use and carrying during long shifts
- Simple UI with icon-based menu enables effortless navigation and quick responses
- Programmable side button* provides instant access to most used functions in fast-paced work environments
- Long battery life and high vibrate support 24/7 operation connecting workers for an entire shift so they never miss an alert or call
- Keeps information flowing among team members to improve efficiency and customer/patient experiences
- Staff can easily share information with one another via voice and text, increasing productivity and customer or patient experiences
- Support for third-party applications like nurse calls or equipment monitoring systems, alarm icons, and alarm button ensure instant communication and collaboration
- Integrated safety features increase personal safety for lone workers
- Staff can send alarms in case of emergency with the push of a button*
- Motion detection alarms send automatic alerts to security personnel*
- The robust handset design is resistant drops, dust, and water and will withstand the demands of everyday use
- Exceeds drop-test standards (MIL-STD-810H); IP ratings up to IP67
- Easy to clean surface that won’t degrade or discolor even with frequent exposure to sanitizing agents
- Step B security, the highest level of DECT security
- Supported by Spectralink’s unparalleled multi-cell infrastructure for connectivity and reliable roaming across small to large, dispersed sites
- Easy to manage with Over the air (OTA) instant updating (Software Updates Over the Air)
- AMIE® Advanced for IP-DECT, a cloud-based dashboard, provides centralized provisioning, system performance analytics, automated and scheduled tasks, and proactive alerts
- Supported by existing Spectralink infrastructure, S Series handsets are a low-investment upgrade
- No expensive infrastructure overhauls or complex setup
- Designed to evolve with your communication needs
*Features are model dependent
A Handset for every user
S33 – For voice-centric roles
The S33 makes communication simple. It’s intuitive and reliable, resulting in more answered calls, employees that can be reached anywhere on the job, higher job satisfaction, and improved customer or guest experiences.
S35 – For Communication and Safety
The S35 provides communication and beyond with industry-leading voice quality, messaging, ruggedness, and safety features so mobile workers are equipped with a reliable solution to perform job functions on the move.
S37 – For Industrial or High-risk Environments
The S37 is the premier choice for communication and lone worker security providing a rugged and reliable handset to stay connected, and advanced safety features to signal for help when working alone.
Which S Series Handset is Right for Your Business?
The new handsets add to our industry leading DECT solutions, confirming Spectralink’s commitment to innovation. We provide our customers with the most durable mobile infrastructure for business-critical communication, collaboration, and worker safety.
Doug Werking, Spectralink CEO