MOBILE ANALYTICS PLATFORM
AMIE® Essentials for Wi-Fi
A web-based device management dashboard designed especially for IT and Telecommunications Administrators, filling in the gaps of EMM/MDMs to oversee Spectralink Wi-Fi devices with fast deployment, centralized device administration, and Spectralink application management.
Deploying a new fleet of Wi-Fi devices can take weeks of valuable time. Configuring device settings, application settings, and assigning extensions individually is a tedious and repetitive task. What if you could manage deployments and more from one centralized tool? AMIE Essentials is the solution.
Benefits of AMIE Essentials
AMIE Essentials reduces the complexity of device deployment so devices can be set up and in the hands of workers within minutes
Battery Health and Monitoring so workers equipped with operational batteries that will last a full shift
Fleet visibility with the main dashboard, so you can manage devices across the whole enterprise on-site or remotely
What is AMIE Essentials?
AMIE™ Essentials optimizes device management for the entire Spectralink device lifecycle, filling in the gaps of EMM/MDMs by enabling detailed control of device deployment through batch configuration, streamlined extension sync, and copy configuration. The user-friendly and intuitively designed dashboard gives IT and Telecommunications Administrators the control to configure Spectralink applications on a device, group, or enterprise level. For day-to-day management, the main dashboard provides an operational view of the entire fleet, and battery management provides visibility into the battery health of devices across the enterprise from one screen.
How AMIE Solves IT Administrators’ Biggest Concerns:
- Manage 1,000s of devices and batteries across an enterprise from one screen
- Optimize device provisioning
- Configure Spectralink applications on a device, group, or enterprise level
- Set up new replacement devices quickly by copying the configuration from the old device to the new one with just a click
- Configure Spectralink apps like Push-To-Talk, Buttons, SAFE, and BizPhone
- Avoid disruption with battery management
- Simplifies software updates and device logging
Need more visibility into device and network performance?
Upgrade to AMIE Advanced for access to premium features like call performance analytics, proactive alerts, and device tracking.
AMIE Essentials Datasheet
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - US English
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - UK English
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - German
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - French
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - Italian
- AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi Product Overview - Dutch
AMIE Essentials for Wi-Fi is available for our Versity Smartphones
Versity 95/96 Series
The Versity 95/96 series is a premium enterprise-grade smartphone solution designed with industry-optimized capabilities including built-in Push-to-Talk, scanning options, and our SAFE functionality adding instant security for suspicious activity or lone workers at the push of a button. Versity 95/96 Series is perfect for voice critical, zero downtime, rugged environments, with application heavy workflows.
Versity 92 Series
The 92 series is a mid-tier enterprise-grade compact smartphone with Spectralink’s Wi-Fi Voice Quality Optimization (VQO) technology designed for mobile shift workers with voice critical communications and task management workflows. The phone features a durable, user-friendly design for demanding environments with an IP65 rating for water and dust resistance. The phone also includes a 4″ display, optional barcode scanner, Push-To-Talk, SAFE functionality, swappable batteries, and a full suite of accessories.