Wherever you are – you need critical information at your fingertips
- Receive data directly, wherever you are
- Monitor alerts, test results, medication status, infant protection
- Reduce response time
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Minimize stress and footsteps
- Prioritize needs and manage alarms
- Maintain activity log and archives
Healthcare is an inherently mobile business. Nurses, physicians and technicians often have to go to the patient, so they need full access to EHRs and other information wherever they are. That’s why phones are a necessity of care. The rise of digital information means caregivers need more of that information at the bed side, close to the point of care.
Clinicians are using mobile devices to collaborate, access the patient’s EMR, and do many of the tasks that previous only happened at a workstation.