The Staff Safety Problem
- Around two million US workers experience workplace violence each year
- 693,000 UK workers sustained non-fatal injuries in 2019/20 contributing to an estimated total of 6.3 million working days lost
- Extensive legislation in Europe and Australia to protect workers
Those who work with money, the public, or alone are at greatest risk:
- Healthcare, e.g., emergency, and psychiatric units
- Retail, e.g., theft and merchandise loss
- Manufacturing/Industrial – lone worker
Employers are rightful concerned with the safety of their staff:
- It’s the right thing to do
- $121 billion annual losses are attributed to workplace assaults
- $3 or more is saved for each dollar invested in workplace safety
Staff safety is always a priority, especially for mobile workers dealing with the public, or handling money. Whether in healthcare, retail, manufacturing—your staff may find itself in unpredictable situations, often alone. With Spectralink SAFE, you can be ensured the help they need is available any time of day or night.
Available on select models of our DECT and Wi-Fi phones, Spectralink SAFE integrates into existing mobile communications infrastructure to detect situations where a worker may be in danger or need assistance. Save lives and ease minds by enabling staff to get help quickly. On the go, unable to move, or even incapacitated—Spectralink SAFE enables lone, mobile workers to quickly summon help, and offers security.