Versity Smartphone Series
Today’s communication and collaboration tools are designed for knowledge workers at their desks and not mobile workers in the field. Nurses, retail store clerks, hospitality workers and equipment operators are prime examples of critical mobile workers who need to stay connected while moving throughout the workplace to do their perform their jobs. The Versity Family enables your mobile workers to get the job done wherever they work.
Mobility is not just a one-size-fits-all solution
Our mid-tier Versity 92 Series is great for managers behind the scenes, while frontline teammates dealing with customers or patients might need our more powerful, premium Versity 95. With Spectralink, you can mix and match your mobility solution to meet your needs. And, whichever device you choose, our Versity devices feature a sleek, familiar smartphone design in a high-powered, durable, enterprise grade package.
Why a Versity Smartphone
• A device that’s as intuitive, versatile and portable as a personal smartphone, but with the power and durability of an enterprise device
• Enable more effective communication and collaboration with best-in-class crystal clear voice quality and no dropped calls
• Empower your teams to deliver superior customer experiences by giving them the information and tools they need at their fingertips
• Deploy, manage and troubleshoot your Versity devices with AMIE, our mobile intelligence dashboard for insights into your fleet to avoid downtime and optimize operations
With Spectralink you get:
• A market-leading reputation in enterprise wireless voice. With our unique noise suppression and echo cancellation capabilities (VQO™) you get crystal clear voice quality with no dropped calls
• Access to our world-class ecosystem of Applications partners to ensure your workers have the tools they need to get the job done
• The best call control UC interoperability in the industry
• Supported by AMIE, our Mobile Intelligence platform, for easy deployment and fleet management to ensure you get the most out of our mobility investment