DEVICE MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Device Management Solutions
Enhance device visibility with these tools that detect the state, location and servicing needs of your 84-Series devices to further increase security.
QUICK NETWORK CONNECT
Quick Network Connect (QNC) automates the bulk provisioning of your devices onto a wireless network and directs them to the CMS.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SERVER
Configuration Management Server (CMS) is a centralized server that streamlines visibility to all 84-Series devices on your network.
QUICK NETWORK CONNECT (QNC)
Spectralink’s Quick Network Connect (QNC) accelerates the device roll-out process by stepping you through wireless configuration parameters and associating Spectralink mobile devices with your Wi-Fi network. It then wirelessly points the devices to a centralized configuration management server that manages the devices. With QNC, IT teams can:
- Specify Wi-Fi network parameters
- Configure proxy settings for access to the internet.
- Download MDM/EMM client for application management.
- Control access to online services such as Google play TM
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SERVER (CMS)
Spectralink’s Configuration Management Server (CMS) uses a web-based platform that acts as a provisioning server, allowing you to view and mange your Spectralink mobile solutions from a single application. The GUI interface opens in a browser, providing an easy, intuitive way to configure your Spectralink devices and manage the deployment of multiple devices at once. CMS allows IT teams to:
- Configure Spectralink mobile devices using QNC to connect to the wireless LAN and directing it to CMS. CMS securely recognizes the handset as a valid device, allowing it to be visible on the Pending Device List
- Mange passwords and permissions to perform specific configurations or deactivate users
- Create groups and assign features to devices by groups
- Configure multiple devices using profiles for different configuration requirements.