PIVOT - Our Enterprise-Grade, Voice-over-Wi-Fi
With an intuitive touchscreen interface, PIVOTTM (87-Series) enterprise smartphones integrate with GoogleTM Mobile Services (including Google PlayTM and other Google applications) and XML applications. And because they're based on the AndroidTM operating system, the PIVOT provides an open platform to support leading industry/enterprise applications. Get efficiency, security and reliability all in one award winning device.
The PIVOT family consists of:
- PIVOT:S (8742) has a streamlined design with a slim profile for a familiar smartphone feel.
- PIVOT:SC (8744) incorporates an 8-Megapixel camera and offers an optional camera-integrated barcode scanner that allows users to switch easily from camera to scanner mode in one streamlined unit without the additional weight of dedicated barcode scanning hardware.
- PIVOT:S (8753) includes an integrated, high-performance 1D/2D barcode scanner.
What sets PIVOT enterprise smartphones apart from the rest?
- Purpose-built to handle the rigors of challenging work environments in industries such as Healthcare, Retail and Manufacturing
- Spectralink's Voice Quality Optimization (VQO) provides superior voice clarity over in-building enterprise networks and now supports third-party UC voice/video apps like Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco Spark, and more
- Seamless application interoperability with our AIMS Partners that provide industry-focused, best-in-class mobile applications that run on PIVOT devices
- Resistant to dust, liquids, cleaning/sterilizing agents, and drops on hard industrial floors
- Removable, rechargeable and hot swappable battery pack reduces down time that's critical in healthcare situations
- Large, backlit color display, a touchscreen with full keyboard, an enterprise-grade speakerphone and seamless VoWi-Fi roaming and durability
- Enterprise-level management with our Device Management solution
- In 2017, the PIVOT:SC won an Internet Telephony Product of the Year award from TMC and the camera/barcode scanner was rated as superior to the Zebra TC51 in research conducted by the Tolly Group