Eliminate a critical mobility deployment risk
Get it right the first time with Spectralink Design. Choose Spectralink to optimize your network, ensure exceptional voice quality, plus maximum performance of all other wireless applications in the process. Don’t take unnecessary risks by installing voice and other critical applications on an inadequately prepared wireless network. The results can be disastrous—with system instability, poor voice quality and user frustration.
As the leaders in in-building wireless telephony, Spectralink is uniquely positioned to guide you through the design process and minimize risks associated with your wireless network deployment.
Benefits of Spectralink’s Design Services
- Global services network – Rely on consistent, quality support from a worldwide infrastructure
- Expert technical resources – Consultations and designs from the best technicians in the industry
- Thorough and accurate evaluation – Costly mistakes avoided with the right upfront investment
- Comprehensive services portfolio – Choose from a broad, flexible range of offerings to meet your needs
- Satisfied customers – With dependable high quality applications, right from initial rollout
- Service backed by Spectralink’s Performance Promise: Optimize network coverage, throughput and configuration
What we offer:
Consult – Examine First, Design Later
We do your homework. It’s a critical first step. Before we recommend a network design, Spectralink will study your workflow, business requirements and operational objectives.
Network Design Services
Wireless network design services are recommended for all Spectralink wireless systems. These services are also helpful when expanding or relocating existing customer systems. Spectralink’s Wireless Design Service factors environmental impacts on radio frequency propagation characteristics so that the wireless network is correctly designed before implementation to provide optimal support for wireless voice and data clients.
A site survey helps identify where voice services are required and the appropriate locations for the Spectralink base stations, based on coverage, signal strength. The design services also review any network requirements for cabling and power access along with any potential for radio reflections and interference.
- Review network design
- Assess current wireless network coverage reliability
- Design for voice traffic
- Future proof your network