How do you manage it all?
As the IT Manager of a large enterprise with several servers, hundreds of base stations, and maybe thousands of users and handsets, any downtime or problem can be critical to the running of the business and can cost money and productivity.
You need an assistant to help you:
- Automate and schedule backups of all your IP Servers and base stations centrally from one location
- Provide a high-level overview of your entire DECT system
- Drill down into specific locations or groups to see more detailed information on status and performance
- Be alerted when there is a problem with the resource load on a given server
- Monitor and control handset users from a centralized system
- Make sure that your IP-DECT network is running smoothly and is properly set up so that you can provide always-on communications and quick and competent support to resolve any issues