How do you manage it all?
As the IT Manager of a large enterprise with several servers, hundreds of base stations and maybe thousands of users and handsets, any down-time or problem can be critical to the running of the business and can cost money and productivity.
You need an assistant to help you:
- Automate and schedule backups of all your IP Servers and base stations centrally from one location
- Provide a high-level overview of your entire DECT system
- Drill down into specific locations or groups to see more detailed information on status and performance
- Be alerted you when there is a problem with the resource load on a given server
- Monitor and control handset users from a centralized system
- Make sure that your IP-DECT network is running smoothly and is properly set up so that you can provide always on communications and quick and competent support to resolve any issues