IP-DECT Server 6500
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 is an ideal Enterprise grade SIP enabled mobility solution that can support a large number of staff with DECT wireless telephony specially for businesses requiring radio coverage over a large geographical area. The IP-DECT Server 6500 solution consists of a number of different infrastructure elements that can be assembled to exactly match the wireless needs of your business today and to support any future growth demand. This makes the solution an ideal and future-proof choice for large organizations, enterprises, and fast-growing businesses.Find a Partner
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 solution can fulfill in-building wireless telephony needs of up to 4,095 mobile employees – as well as supports radio coverage of up to 1024 IP-DECT Base Stations that should be enough for most customer needs. Additionally, with flexible license options, businesses only need to pay for the features and capacity they need and update as their needs grow.
The modular add-on nature of the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 options makes it easy to increase the number of voice channels and/or geographical radio coverage.
Add additional voice channels with the Spectralink Media Resource and expand the radio coverage with the Spectralink IP-DECT Base Stations, as required.
The IP-DECT Server 6500 optionally supports handset sharing – typically required in businesses that require different shift workers to use the same DECT handset.
Secure messaging, alerting, alarming, lone-worker functionality, ATEX handset support as well as integration with advanced business productivity applications are all possible with Eco-System application partner solutions.
Whether it is the number of mobile employees, the number of available voice channels, or the need for growing and greater geographical reach, the IP-DECT Server 6500 can fulfill your business’ current and future DECT wireless mobility needs and requirements.
- Supports up to 4K Users and 1K simultaneous calls
- Interoperable with market leading Call Control and Unified Communications (UC/UCaaS) platforms
- Supports Redundancy and High Availability when deployed as a load-balancing cluster with automatic failover
- Provides branch survivability – if connection with host UC/UCaaS platform is
- Modular, scalable & upgradable as capacity & business needs grow
- Delivers high-quality and secure voice communication
- Supports DECT Enhanced Security (Encryption)
- Increases functionality and business efficiency by integrating with Eco-System application partner solutions
- Maximizes employee availability using simple, reliable, and durable handset devices
- Single web portal for administration and maintenance
- 19” rack mounted solution to fit IT infrastructure
- Allows for Automatic Air or LAN (Local Area Network) Sync