IP-DECT Server 200
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 200 comes with support for up to 12 wireless DECT users supporting 6 simultaneous calls – depending on how you setup, configure and deploy the solution. This scalability ensures that the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 200 can grow with your business to fit your exact needs, making it a future-proof solution for small to medium-sized businesses.Find a Partner
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 200 can be deployed as a mobility solution for SOHO/ROBO/SMB businesses, or can be deployed across a series of smaller branch sites or outlets for a large distributed enterprise such as a retail store chain.
The single-cell solution is designed for plug-&-play deployment and is extremely easy to deploy and install. Moreover, it is ideal for integration with all leading hosted UC/UCaaS platforms as the system has been designed with the capability for remote provisioning and configuration, easy firmware roll-out using software update over the air (SUOTA), and wireless users.
The system scales up from 2 to 12 users and when there is a need for coverage across multiple locations, the solution can be easily deployed to support that as well. Radio coverage can be further expanded using up to three (3) repeaters or using Spectralinks’ external antenna*, an ideal choice for expanding coverage in normally inaccessible areas such as hallways, and freezing rooms etc.
The single-cell solution has a broad appeal across a number of vertical markets. Businesses requiring cost-effective yet enterprise grade secure mobility solution will appreciate the simplicity and the radio coverage range provided by the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 200.
The solution is ideal for users in retail markets, such as stores, petrol stations, car dealerships, fast-food chains, retail banks or smaller health care locations, such as clinics, dental or medical offices, pharmacies and other small businesses.
- Spectralink external antenna is the only approved antenna for the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 200. Connecting 3rd party external antennas is not supported and will not
- Supports 12 users and 6 simultaneous calls
- Interoperable with market leading Call Control and Unified Communications (UC/UCaaS) platforms
- Delivers high-quality and secure voice communication
- Supports enterprise grade security & management
- Supports DECT Enhanced Security (Encryption)
- Enhance coverage via repeaters and external antenna
- Increases functionality and business efficiency by integrating with Eco-System application partner solutions
- Can be installed in multiple locations to ensure mobility for large geographically distributed enterprise businesses
- Supports entire Spectralink DECT Handset product portfolio
- Optional license for integration with Skype for Business and for enhanced enterprise grade security when connecting to host UC/UCaaS