DECT Server 8000
The Spectralink Hybrid DECT Server 8000 is a modular, scalable and flexible wireless mobility solution supporting both analog and SIP VoIP interfaces that can be customized to match your enterprise wireless telephony needs today and in the future. With its modular architecture and ability to easily scale, it fits the needs of medium to large enterprise businesses.Find a Partner
The Hybrid DECT Server 8000 solution can be customized to specific wireless needs via a number of optional interface cards: a CPU card with or without link option, a base station card that connects up to 8 DECT Base Stations, an analog card with 8 or 16 lines, and a SIP VoIP card that acts as a media resource card for 32 VoIP connections. You can increase system radio coverage and connect up to 1,024 IP-DECT Base Stations.
Each Hybrid DECT Server 8000 has room for one CPU card and up to eight universal interface cards. Further, up to eight servers can be linked together giving you flexibility and scalability when selecting options. With a combined total of 64 slots, the Spectralink DECT Server 8000 solution allows for multiple ways to deploy a wireless mobility solution that matches the enterprise telephony needs of your organization.
Businesses that need radio coverage over a large geographical area, with multiple locations, or a large number of mobile employees can benefit from the fact that the system supports up to 4,095 wireless users and 1,024 simultaneous calls.
The extremely scalable and flexible nature of the Hybrid DECT Server 8000 solution makes it an ideal add-on solution for fast-growing and large businesses since the solution can be expanded as the business grows.
- Seamless migration from analog to SIP based telephony
- Dramatically improves responsiveness and productivity of mobile workers
- Increases business efficiency by integrating with application systems and business processes
- Configuration & Management via web-based management tool
- Reduces the number of on-site service visits via service facilities such as management reports and analyzing tools
- Low power consumption fosters a greener environment and reduces costs
- Rack and wall mountable
- Ability to mix digital and IP base stations in one system
- Allows for synchronization via air or LAN (Local Area Network)
- Customizable solution that runs on an open interface and integrates with third-party business applications