The Spectralink 7722 and 7742 wireless DECT handsets combine the high demands for hygiene with enhanced responsiveness and personal safety and are especially designed for environments where mobility and communication are critical factors for saving lives.Find a Partner
- Certified and tested with market leading Call Control and UC (IP-PBX) platforms
- Resistance to disinfectants and easy clean keypad membrane reduces the risk of spreading bacteria and diseases
- Tear-off pull-cord string and alarm button increases security for personnel in high risk environments
- Automatic alarms (if man down, no movement or running is detected) further increases personal safety
The intuitive, ruggedized, and disinfectant-resistant wireless DECT handsets are designed to enable healthcare personnel to be mobile while still within quick reach in critical situations. Integrated with third-party applications, like nurse call or equipment monitoring systems, alarm icons and the integrated alarm button ensure immediate reaction in emergency situations.
Special alarm icons for healthcare environments have been developed ensuring that messages and alarms are easy, fast, and intuitive to understand for the healthcare professionals.
Spectralink 7722 Handset
The Spectralink 7722 handset is disinfectant-resistant with a membrane keypad for easy cleaning to minimize and avoid the spread of bacteria and disease. The IP 64 compliant handset is dust proof and protected against splashing water, enabling caretakers to help patients in wet rooms without detaching the handset.
Spectralink 7742 Handset
The Spectralink 7742 handset extends the capabilities of the Spectralink 7722 handset. Personal safety is reinforced with automatic alarms detectors such as man down and running as well as a tear-off pull-cord string alarm. With the expanded safety features, the Spectralink 7742 handset is ideal for personnel within psychiatric wards, emergency departments and other areas where staff’s personal safety might be at risk.
SPECTRALINK 7722, 7742
- TFT color display: 65,000 colors, eight lines of text, 128×160 pixels
- Date and time in display*
- Four-way navigation key
- Auto key lock
- Alarm key – ready for alarm application**
- Speed dial
- 12 different ringtones and adjustable ring volume
- Special ring tones for noisy environments
- Adjustable alerting volume (low battery/low coverage/ incoming message)
- Alerting on silent mode (display flash or short ring)
- Headset jack
- Ringtone in headset
- Speaker on auto-answer
- Loud speaker/handsfree
- Vibrating alert
- Telephone book with 350 entries
- Call list of incoming/missed/received calls
- Call list saved in non-volatile memory (up to 40 calls)
- Task list saved in non-volatile memory (up to 50 tasks)**
- Messaging (180 characters)*
- Alarm icons and messaging**
- Disinfectant resistant
- Membrane keypad for easy cleaning
- Handset Sharing***
- Full Slot DECT radio
- Software Update Over The Air (SUOTA)*
- Configuration Over The Air (COTA)*
- 15 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT, RU)
- Subscriptions supported: 15
SPECTRALINK 7742 ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Bluetooth headset connection
- Tear-off string**
- Man down detector**
- No movement detector**
- Running detector**
- Automatic Alarm Call***
* System dependent feature. See Feature Reference Guide on support pages at support.spectralink.com for details.
** Application dependent feature.
*** License required.