Spectralink IP-DECT Base Station
Previously known as KIRK IP Base Station
Over the air call signaling between your DECT server and handsets
The Spectralink IP-DECT Base Station controls the traffic in the air and provides the link between Spectralink wireless handsets and Spectralink DECT Servers. The Spectralink IP-DECT Base Station interoperates with the entire Spectralink DECT Server portfolio.
The Spectralink DECT Servers power the Spectralink IP-DECT Base Stations through standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) LAN cables or an external power supply can be used.
Each Spectralink IP-DECT Base Station has 12 speech channels and covers a circular area between 66 and 985 feet (20-300 meters) in diameter. Because coverage depends on location specifics such as building materials and interference, a site assessment before installation helps to determine the proper number and placement of base stations.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and easy installation
- No external power required — powered from the PoE enabled LAN network
- 12 simultaneous traffic channels (32 Kbit/s)
- Interoperates with all Spectralink DECT Servers
- Connect an external antenna to extend the coverage